Artist Reflection

 I feel that my artistic process is somewhat good. I say it’s somewhat good because my art work can be better but I cannot draw or paint good. With help, I feel that it would help me out and help me get better at art. I always do my best and give effort, it’s not perfect art, but I always give a good effort and Try and try. The goal for this class is of course to have a good grade and to complete all work and that’s where I give all my effort . The only thing I wanna have in this class is a good grade and make my artistic process even more better.

Comments

  1. You didn't reflect on your art at all. Compare and contrast your strongest area verses your weakest area in the assignment. Describe and Explain elements in your finished artwork that make it strong. What do you need to improve on? Describe and Explain ways you can improve. Include how you would evaluate your overall effort on this assignment and what you would change about your process if you did the assignment again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

elijahcdurfeeart.blogspot.com